Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Crime in LA


For all of you who have been concerned about my safety in the big city of Los Angeles, do not fear. As you can see I have a professional protector --- Batman. Sometimes I wake up and he is standing watching over me. Sometimes I see him running through the house with cape and mask, but sans everything else (and I do mean everything).

When he’s not fighting the bad guys, he also has a flair for the creative arts. You can see on the countertop and on his body, the work of art he created with my tube of toothpaste.
I certainly want to give a "shout out" to all the moms I know. After staying with my friends for awhile I certainly know how rewarding and exhausting family life can be. But I have good stories to tell. Their three children have kept me in stitches!

No comments: