Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm baaccckkk


I know, I know..it's been awhile. Go ahead, harass me. I deserve it! In case, you've forgotten what I look like, here's a pic of me taking a picture of myself in my GIANT floor to ceiling mirror doors. What is it with California and their love for mirrored doors? You asked for it, you got it...pictures of my room....















And here's where I work. Notice the shrine to Boston. I took pictures of letters from all over town and made my own Boston sign. Can anyone guess where all the letters came from?


























2 comments:

Lisa Punker said...

Your room looks great and I LOVE the Boston sign! Maybe I'll make one for us when we move. So cute!

Casey2 said...

We've got all the letters of "Boston" figured out except the "S"! I think you may have stumped us. But it looks great!