Thursday, September 13, 2007

Country Club


Yep, I'm joining a country club. Actually, I'm starting one...but it's not what you think.


The thing about LA is that the whole world is here. So far I've had both a French guy and a Russian lady ask me for directions and I've heard about 10 different languages. I've even driven through Little Ethiopia. I knew this would be one of things I would like most. It's really fun for me. I love it!


So, I'm starting a country club (so far it's just me and Lisa, but we'll invite others too). We are going to learn about a different culture each month and then go find the authentic ethnic area in LA that represents that country and have dinner. I guess it's like book club without the book.


If you have any suggestions as to what our first country should be, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.