Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Hey all you workers out there, kick up your heels -- it's LABOR DAY!!! Go ahead, pour yourself a fruity drink and enjoy the day.

As for me, everyday is a holiday when you are unemployed. Just kidding. I've actually been working very hard. I've been here 6 days, have had two interviews and have another one tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the outcome, but so far I'm encouraged. One job sounds perfect (with one red flag -- do we words "on call 24/7" sound like a red flag to you?). It's as a Director of Housing a.k.a Residential Life Coordinator for an Arts Academy in town. I think I would love it, but am unsure about this whole on call thing. I just don't know.

But for you my friends, get off the computer and do something fun...it's YOUR day!!!

2 comments:

Karen L. Mahon, Ed.D. said...

Wow, Ang, you are getting super tech-savvy. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing you on youtube! Have fun collecting stories, just don't forget all of the cardinal rules of living in LA!! (Especially NO gawking!!)
love, karen & dave

Lynn S. said...

Hey Angela! You sound terrific. Enjoy your free time while you can. I am sure you will be employed and busy in the near future. We miss you here! This is a great idea to keep all of us in New England up to date.

xxoo, Lynn S.at CHB