Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back in the saddle



My Old Self May Be Re-emerging (finally!)


Yep, I can tell I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm reading, I pulled out my knitting stuff....I guess the last step is a tennis racket or bike and the Angela I liked in Boston, may have officially transferred to LA.


I thought the warmer weather here would make me swear off my knitting needles, but with so many of my friends having babies...I've jumped back in the yarn barn, so to speak. Look at this bunny I found (and fell in love with). Too bad the pattern is in a language I can't speak!

1 comment:

Karen L. Mahon, Ed.D. said...

Welcome back! My, you're up early today. I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself again. I'm sure you can figure that bunny out...and if not, bring it back on your trip and KMo can probably help.