Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Kids on the Block











Yep the New Kids On the Block are back in business. And guess who got to see them up close and personal? Me.




It was my first "is your name on the list" outing in L.A. (Thank you Janelle for the invite!)


I was on the "list", ID'd and then even got to go in the pit to see New Kids take the stage. I was less than 10 feet away. It was fun. I'm so mad at myself that I wasn't a fan when I was younger. I didn't know the songs at all and didn't have an NKOTB action figure to tote along....but still it was fun to see a bunch of guys re-live their dream and have a good time doing it.


The event I went to see was the dress rehearsal for their performance on the TODAY show tomorrow...so tune in if you are a fan!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

HAHA- I laughed out loud at your post. Missed your posting BTW. I did catch them on the Today Show this morning. NKOTB was about the only good thing I remember from my junior high days.
I miss you! Wish we could have seen each other in Texas. My email is: SJC1106@verizon.net so give me a shout whenever.